Saturday, December 1, 2007

Max's 3rd BIRTHDAY!

Yesterday was Max's 3rd Birthday and today we had a party with family & friends. He had a blast!! Here are a few photos from his party...


Max's buddy Gavin taking a swing at the pinata!
Max hit the jackpot!!
Mad scramble!!!
Max blowing out his candles with help from Garrett.

Other news - I'm getting bigger and bigger by the day - only 13 weeks until this bugger arrives! The baby's room is coming along slowly but surely. Ray's hoping to spend a good part of the day on it tomorrow while Max and I do some Christmas decorating.
Happy December!!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Tweeker!
I am so glad you have this blog now so I can stay on top of you and your family are doing. 13 weeks til the newest member of your family -- I am so excited! Max is getting so big. I think he looks just like you!
Perhaps we could get together sometime the week of the 17th for dinner?