Saturday, September 13, 2008

6 months

Mason had his 6 month appointment yesterday.

19lbs. 9oz. (90th percentile)
28 1/2 long (97th percentile)

All in all he's a healthy little boy! They did find a slight heart murmur, which of course had me in a state of panic but the doctor said that it's nothing to be concerned about, it's just something that they are going to have to monitor. Still, it gives me a knot in my stomach thinking about it.

Tomorrow Ray & I are running a 5K in Falmouth. We've both been running a fair amount so hopefully it will go well!

I started Weight watchers 2 weeks ago and I've lost 4.5lbs. I'm hoping the pounds keep coming off! Here are my goals:

  • Nov 15 (my friend Julie's wedding) - to have lost 10-15lbs.
  • Dec 31 - to have lost 20lbs.
  • Feb 19 (my birthday) - to have lost 30lbs which will put me back at my college weight and where I would be VERY happy!
  • Summer '09 - to be in a bikini- HA, HA, HA - I'm hilarious...I think the days of bikini's are LOOOOONG gone!

Here are a few photos of the boys!

Cool dudes!

Sound asleep (in the most awkward position!)

My favorite picture of the two of them!!! Priceless!!

No comments: