Sunday, October 19, 2008

Mason's on the move...

Mason has started the "army crawl" He pulled himself around all weekend! If he sees something across the room - he'll squirm his way to get it! Oh lord - time to baby proof the house again! He's changing all the time! He's growing up way too quickly! He's now holding his own bottle (YAY!!) and he's cutting his top two teeth.

Last weekend we headed to North Conway for a mini vacation (in the Minivan...which BTW - I LOVE! HA, I can't believe I just admitted that, but I really do!) It was such a nice time and much needed! We stayed in a hotel where there was a few water slides which Max, and Ray and I :), had a blast going down! Then we went on a hour long train ride...it was beautiful and the foliage was at it's peek! Here are a few pictures~




Some of the beautiful foliage from our train ride and drive through the white mountains...


ONLY IN MAINE...we actually stopped on the side of the road to take a picture of this beauty that was in someone's front yard!!!

And lastly...a picture of the boys that I love...

GO SOX!!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Tweeker - The boys are getting huge!!! I am so proud of you and Ray doing all the running events! Ben and I have been busy and he is getting big. Ben is starting the scoot across the floor and has been teething for awhile. Fun fun! Hope to see you soon! Things should start to slow down for me so mayeb a weekend day soon we can get together!

Alicia said...

it was so good to see you and see the boys!!!!! Mason is so cute and MAx is such a good big brother!! Hope you have a fun Halloween!