Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I didn't think anyone looked at this...

So I kind of stopped doing it but over the past couple weeks I have been asked about it so I guess I'll keep up with it!

All is well with the Arbour household! We've been busy getting ready for the baby. T-Minus 5 1/2 weeks and counting!!

The room is just about completed...we're hoping next weekend to paint! Ill be updating this with photos soon for you all to see but right now it's looking a bit messy with all the mudding and taping.

In other news...

I'm chopping 8 inches off my hair on February 10th - YIKES! It's something that 12 others at work are doing. It's going to go towards cancer patients who have lost their hair to chemo. It's for a great cause. Check out their website for more info - http://www.beautifullengths.ca/index_home.php

I'm anxious to see what I'll look like with a VERY short haircut! I don't think I'll have ever had my hair as short as it is going to be! I'll be sure to put up before and after photos!

Also, my sister and I have committed to participating in the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer in Boston, May 17th and 18th. It’s a big commitment, one that will require me to spend the next few months fund raising…we both need to raise $1800. I'm at $390 so I have a LONG ways to go so any support would be tremendous! If you'd like to make a donation please visit my website to make an online donation: http://tinyurl.com/yvabwu (that should take you directly to my website)

So that's about it for now. I'll update again with photos of Max and the baby's room hopefully this weekend! Here's a cute photo of Max, Blake & Alex out on Highland Lake ice fishing...

1 comment:

Tobes said...

That is awesome about your hair. Don't be scared! I cut 16 inches off mine for Locks of Love a few years ago and an additional 3 inches during the styling. I've been trying to grow it again but it's driving me crazy so I'm thinking more and more about cutting it for the program you are doing since they only need 8 inches.
Hope you and the rest of the family are doing well. Can't wait to see ics.!