Monday, May 5, 2008

Two months old

Well time certainly flies - Mason was 2 months on Saturday!

He went for his 2 month check up this morning and like his brother he's a big boy:

14lbs. 2oz (95th percentile)
24 1/2 inches long (95th percentile)

Looking back at Max's baby book he weight a whoppin' 15lbs 2 oz at his 2 month check in!

Here are a few pics of the growing boy:


Max is off to Rays parents tomorrow night and Wednesday so while he is away I am re-doing his bedroom (which soon will be Max AND Mason's room once Mason is sleeping through the night). I've been getting really into eBay since being on maternity leave and found some pretty awesome things!! So Max will have a CURIOUS GEORGE themed room and he has NO IDEA! He LOVES Curious George so he will be so excited! I took a few before pictures of his room and will post the before and after in a few days.

Here is a typical picture of Mister Max...

Well I'm back to work a week from today. :( I'm sad but it is what it is and there's nothing that I can do about it. A SMALL part of me is excited to get back into a routine and have daily adult interaction. Ray's been traveling for the past 3 weeks and it's taking a toll on me and making me a bit insane but his traveling will be slowing down (THANK GOD!) when I go back to work!

That's it for now - the boys are both asleep and I'm pooped as well - time to get some ZZZZ's

I'll be posting photos of "the boys" new room later in the week!

No comments: