Sunday, August 3, 2008

5 months

The little man is growing up so quickly - he's 5 months today! He's still as precious as ever! He's cutting two teeth, has a pretty bad cold (snotty nose) and actually has a canker sore at the tip of his tongue (ouch)...BUT he still manages to giggle and smile all the time! Here's his 5 months picture with his Patriots bear...




I've been so bad about taking photos lately, so I don't have any over the past week of Max :-( I was going to take a few today but he went to the movies with Ray and once they got home we had dinner, played for a bit and went to bed. I'll be sure to take a few and post them! Max is awesome and still such a good brother! Mason is quite smitten with him! Each day he makes me smile - he's got quite a sence of humor!!

In other news:

Ray & I did the Beach to Beacon on Saturday (10K). Ray did well! Me on the other hand...I finished -we'll leave it at that! However, we've signed up for 2 more races (only 5K's) for September to keep up with the training. I have set a goal to lose 15-20lbs before my friend, Julie's wedding on November 15th. It's a fairly lofty goal but I'm tired of being chubby and I'm going to do something about it. The "baby weight" excuse is getting old. It's a poor excuse for just being lazy. Time to get off my duff, eat better and get 'er done!!! Hopefully now that I have announced this I'll actually DO IT and you'll all see the results!!

Off to bed! Have a nice week! I'll be sure to post more pictures later in the week...

No comments: