Monday, August 18, 2008

Red Sox, hail, wedding & trains

I know I always start my posts like this but - another busy weekend!!

It started on Thursday - Ray & I got last minute got tickets to the Sox game! It was awesome and nice to get down there for a game. We weren't sure if we were going to make it to one this year! Bill Cosby threw out the first pitch (kind of funny) and Dice-K pitched a good game!

Ray left on Friday AM for his "man-cation" with his 16 fraternity brothers so I was flying solo with the kids all weekend. We headed to Dundee Park with my sister and her kids on Saturday morning and then the storms moved in - we had INSANE hail! Max was mesmerized by it! "It's snowing in the summer time - that's silly!"



Sunday it was off to Boothbay for my childhood friend, Arin's wedding. The day was beautiful and she looked amazing!




The boys stayed at Ray's parents for the night and met us in Boothbay at the Train Museum - SO AWESOME! I'd never heard of it but - I highly recommend it! Max loved every minute of it.



Off to get some ZZZZ's! Here are just some pictures of the boys...



No comments: