Saturday, March 8, 2008

Bath time!

Mason had his first bath yesterday and actually liked it! I remember Max's first bath and he screamed the whole time....Mason actually seemed to enjoy it!


Max and I went to the Maine Gymnastics Academy open gym last night which he LOVES! It's a gym that has tons of trampolines, foam block pits to jump into a slide that drops you into a foam pit. After that I took him to Friendly's for dinner and ice cream! It was nice to have a little one on one with him. Ray took him to Home Depot this morning for the "first Saturday of the month" Kids Workshop...yeah, whoops - it's the second Saturday! Luckily the folks a HD gave Ray a couple kits so Max and Ray are working on building it now at home!



Mason's been sleeping GREAT! I hate to even say that because I don't want to jinx myself but Thursday he slept from 1am-7am and then last night he slept from midnight to 6:30am! I'll take it and hope it continues!!



In other news: CONGRATS to my friend, Julie and her soon to be husband, Jerry on their engagement last week while on vacation in Lake Tahoe!

2 comments:

Tobes said...

Congrats again! Mason is adorable. It doesn't surprise me at all that Mazx enjoys the trampoline...I remember how funny he thought Alora was when she jumped on her trampoline! Can't believe that was already 3 years ago!

Jules said...

Thanks for the Congrats, Linds! Planning a wedding is certainly an exciting time!

xoxo
Julie