Sunday, March 30, 2008

Ready for the warm weather!

Today we got outside for a little taste of SPRING and went for a walk on the Mountain Division Trail - it was beautiful outside!! I think it's about 50 degrees but the sun was really warm, not a cloud in the sky!! Pam, Jon and the twins joined us for the walk!



Ray & I are both starting to work out (me walking and Ray doing a program called P90-X, it's a hard core 90 day program that entails a variety of exercising & nutrition) So hopefully in the next few months we'll be buff and in great shape!!! :-) I got on the treadmill and walked 2.1 miles the other day and nearly passed out. I know - PATHETIC! But it lit a fire under my butt and made me realize that I need to get moving on this training for this 39 mile walk. When we got home from the walk with Pam & Jon, Ray hopped on his bike and was out for about an hour and then when he got back I went out again for another walk!! Talk about motivation!!

Here's Max working out on the treadmill ;-)

And just a few pictures taken this past week of the boys...


No comments: