Saturday, March 22, 2008

Quick update...

Well I'm defintely not as good as I'd hope I would be at updating this! The boys are great! Mason went to the Doctor's on Wednesday and weighed in at a whoopin' 10lbs 11oz! He's a healthy little guy - all looks good! Max was "Star of the week" at daycare (which made him feel very special!) and spent a day/night up in Augusta with Memere and Pepere where he had lots of fun!


Here are a few recent photos of the boys:


This week I was alone with the boys (Ray was in Maryland Monday-Friday for work) so I told Max that when I showered that he needed to watch Mason. When I came out of the shower this is what I saw...HOW CUTE!!


Since I had the camera out I started taking some random pics and just happened to snap it when Mason was smiling in his sleep!! PRICELESS!!







Tonight we had dinner at Pam & Jon's along with Kelly, Harley and their little one Kasey. So nice to see them...here are a few photos of the kids...

Brady:

Nathan & Kasey:

Kasey & Max...the newest lovebirds :-)

Tomorrow we have an insanely busy day...Easter here at the house, then Easter at my parents late morning, along with my sister and her 3 kids and then up to Augusta we go for the afternoon with Ray's parents and Aunt & Uncle...I'll be sure to post photos of the BUSY day!

HAPPY EASTER!!

No comments: