Sunday, February 10, 2008

Chop, chop...bye-bye hair!

Today was the day...8 LONG inches off my hair! I knew it would be short but I didn't think this short. Oh well...it grows, and it was for people that have no hair so who am I to complain, right?

BEFORE:


AFTER:


20 days and counting until my due date...the baby's room is still coming along. It's got stuff all in it and isn't looking that organized but I will posted some photos, maybe later tonight. Ray's working on it now, putting up the doors. I go in for an ultrasound on Wednesday which will tell me a bit more as to whether or not I will be induced and so on...who knows, I'm just ready for this to be over! At least we're down to days though!!


Max and Ray went sledding while I was at my haircut. Here are a few photos...

3 comments:

Two Peas in a Pod said...

It turned out really nice! We had fun sledding, wish we could have seen you though !
Have a good week!

Tobes said...

I LOVE it! You look younger with your hair that short...not that you looked old before =) Good Luck with everything.

What's up with the Marstons said...

I can't believe how quickly time flies by and soon you'll have a new little monster in your arms! Can't wait to meet him! Love the hair!