Thursday, February 28, 2008

The room is done!

Well after 3 1/2 months we did it before the baby made his grand entrance! However, we've decided that it's not going to be a nursery after all! The crib is set up in our room and the "new room" has been made into a playroom! Max is in HEAVEN and all his toys that were scattered throughout the house are all in either his bedroom or in the new room. It's fantastic! We figure that once the baby is sleeping through the night we'll put the two boys in the same room. Neither of us can imagine having either of them on a different floor than us and this seems as though it may work...here's hoping! So here, AT LAST, are some photos of the space. Pardon the BIG ugly (and VERY dusty) treadmill but once I'm healed from this tank of a kid it's off to getting into shape for my May Cancer awareness walk!

BEFORE:


NOW:


Tomorrow I have a Doctor's appointment at 10:50am and I'm hoping to god they tell me that if I don't go over the weekend they will induce me early next week. I'll keep you posted!

No comments: