Friday, February 29, 2008

Light at the end of the tunnel...

So here's the scoop...

Sorry, my 10:50am appointment was rescheduled for 2:15. Long story short - I'm scheduled to be induced on Monday at 9:30am (YIPPEE!!) that is if I don't go on my own over the weekend. I'm 3cm dilated and 80% efface so I very well may go on my own.

Also, had another ultrasound (unexpectedly) today and he's estimated to be 9lbs. 11oz. OH GOD!!

We'll keep you posted! Ray will be making calls and sending out an email shortly after he arrives.

3 comments:

Tobes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tobes said...

Go girl go...you're on your way to making my prediction come true! Good Luck and we'll be thinking of the four of you.

What's up with the Marstons said...

Hey, I might just win the pool! I said Monday, March 3rd @ 2:22PM, 9 lbs. 15 oz. Woo Hoo! Are you sure there's no prize?? :-)