Saturday, February 23, 2008

Still waiting

No news yet to report but hopefully within a week or so we should have the little man in our arms. I'm feeling okay - HUGE but okay. I'll really be curious to see how big this kid is going to be. I felt big with Max but I feel gigantic with this one. Only time will tell, I suppose. I went to the Doctor's yesterday and was hoping that they would tell me that they were going to schedule an induction but no such luck. I'm still measuring 41+ weeks but my blood pressure has remained very stable throughout the pregnancy and was very good yesterday, I haven't gained any weight in the past 3 weeks (how I don't know because I have daily chocolate craving!), and his stats are all looking good as well. So needless to say I walked out of my appointment yesterday having them tell me"Let's give it another week" and then we'll weigh our options. But at least there is a light at the end of the tunnel! Speaking of that, because I'm antsy I created a online pool (for nothing but bragging rights but thought it would be fun)

How to make a guess - go to http://www.expectnet.com/index.php

On the top left-hand corner of the page there is a space "Go to another game by entering the game name"

Here enter "babyMLA" and it will take you to our pool! Then go to "Enter a guess"

Friday was my last day in the office, which was a bit earlier that I had hoped to leave but sitting 8+ hours a day on my butt was tough and got to be a bit much. So I'm still going to be working as much as I can this coming week from home but will be SO GLAD to be able to kick my feet up, lounge in my PJ's and maybe even sneak in a nap if I can! I think Wednesday (maybe Thursday) will be my official last day and then it's 12 weeks OFF!!

Max is getting VERY excited for his brother to arrive and is asking questions non stop. This morning I think he may have said the most precious thing EVER...

He and I were having breakfast and he said "Is the baby having waffles for breakfast too Mommy?" (Asking obviously because that's what I was eating) I said "yes, everything that Mommy eats the baby eats as well" So long story short he later asked, "Mommy, can you eat me so I can go meet him?" PRECIOUS!!!!

Tomorrow we are hoping to go to the Sebago Lake Winterfest but Max has been sick for the past 48 hours with a fever and runny nose but seems to be on the mend. I hope he's better beecause being cooped up inside all day today was brutal but he needed it. If we go I will absolutely take some photos and post them. I just got a SNAZZY new camera for my birthday so I'm anxious to try it out.

Here's a cute photo of Max and his cousins at Grandma and Papa's house this week:

So other than waiting not much is new with us. The room as mentioned in previous posts is done, we're just waiting on the carpet, which will be installed this Wednesday. It will be then that I finally put some photos up of the room. I haven't yet because we have been using that room as a "project room" until the rug comes in so it's a disaster but not for long!!

I'll be sure to update this more now that I'll be home and will have a little more time - so keep your eyes peeled for updates!

1 comment:

What's up with the Marstons said...

I can't wait to meet the little guy! Oh, and what Max said is priceless! :-)